St. Vincent Pallotti Church at Shuklia, Indore, was renovated and blessed by Rt. Rev. Chacko Thotttumarickal, the Bishop of Indore, and inaugurated by Rt. Rev. Thomas Thennatt, the Bishop of Gwalior in the presence of Pallottine Confreres and the parishioners of Shuklia Parish on 09 December 2018. The Church has been renovated under the able leadership of Rev. Fr. Saji Punchal, the Parish Priest, Rev. Fr. Shinson Sebastian, the Asst. Parish Priest and the concerted efforts of all the parishioners. The images on the walls of the sanctuary depict beautifully images of Jesus, Mary, biblical images and saints. The entire art work in the renovated church has been done by Pallotti Kalagram, an art centre of the Prabhu Prakash Province under the charismatic leadership of Rev. Fr. Royichen Joseph, the Director and Rev. Fr. Dominic Pullen, the Bursar of the centre.
https://www.napallottines.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/Indore-1.jpg 1887 4608 nap https://www.napallottines.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/30th.jpg nap2018-12-14 04:43:382018-12-14 04:58:08BLESSING AND RE-DEDICATION OF ST. VINCENT PALLOTTI CHURCH AT INDORE